1. All cakes are baked assuming that the event is on the day of the purchase and therefore it will be consumed
on that day unless specified otherwise.
2. All our
cakes are baked fresh to order and do not contain preservatives. Therefore, we do not guarantee the freshness after the event
3. Our sponge cakes do not contain
nuts but it is produced in the kitchen which uses nuts, dairy products, cheese etc...
4. As a standard, all initial quotes are given for vanilla sponge with jam filling only. If you have
requirement for a different flavour or additional fillings, it must be mentioned while making an enquiry.
5. As a standard our fondant icing will be 1/4" thick and the colourings used are edible pastes
6. I do not cater for special dietry requirements
like gluten-free or dairy-free cakes except for egg free cakes. If you require an egg free cake, please mention that
on the enquiry as its always assumed that the enquiry is for standard cakes.
you are very particular about a design or character, you are required to give a picture of the exact design or character.
2. All our cakes are home-made and hand-carved. So, no two cakes will look the same. Minor changes
must be anticipated.
3. In situations where the customer give
us the design, it must still be anticipated that the cake could have our own touches. There won't be exact match of another
4. In some celebration and novely cakes,
i.e. kids' birthday cakes, we may not be able to write the message on the cake as it might clash with the design
itself. In such cases, the message will be written on the board.
1. In exceptional
cases, we reserve the right to cancel a cake order at any time due to illness or family emergencies. In such circumstances,
no charge is payable and all the payment made will be fully refunded and no compensation is payable.
2. All servings quoted are 2"x1" size for sponge cakes and 1"x1" size for
fruit cakes and are approximate value only.
3. Do not refrigerate or
freeze our cakes. Refrigeration will only result in colour running and we do not accept any responsibility in such events.
4. Any mistakes on the cake must be notified at
the time of collection or delivery. We do not take any responsibility on the cake after collection or
5. Once the cake
is collected, it's the customer's responsibility. We do not take any responsibility for damage on
transit. You are advised to transport the cake in the boot of the car and not on car seat.
Please note that the above terms and
conditions are made keeping the customers' and our welfare in mind and to avoid any unwanted disputes.